Thursday, January 28, 2010

by the way...

dave used some of his birthday money to get me my very own gun (a NERF gun. after 2 confused comments i decided i better clarify). isn't he sooo nice?! while i was gone, he and logan took a trip to target and picked me out a beauty. by the time i got home it was out of the package and ready for action. the battle commenced as soon as logan was in bed (and crying himself to sleep...probably because he knew he was going to miss out on all the fun). dave, it is officially on...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

totally thought you were talking about a real gun! I will admit, I was a little worried. I am sure that you guys had fun with your NERF guns

Stephanie said...

I forgot about your last post and thought he bought a real gun ("Wow, they sell guns at Target? They must keep them tucked away somewhere special...")
Nerf guns don't kill people, so I'm happy the war will wage without casualties. :)