Sunday, February 24, 2013

5th annual things i heart...

  • the way dave makes me laugh everyday. it's so fun being married to him!
  • vanilla yogurt with frozen berries
  • couple prayer with dave each night
  • roman raspberry talenti sorbet oh so good!
  • our photo slideshow screensaver (how have our kids grown up so fast?! their baby pictures kill me)
  • vanicream (the best moisturizer ever)
  • it's a 10 miracle leave-in conditioner (it really is miraculous)
  • getting my haircut
  • watching my kids sleep
  • family dance parties
  • my wedding ring
  • traveling
  • my slippers
  • a modern day prophet and apostles and their inspired general conference talks
  • good friends, near and far
  • growing from struggles. i don't necessarily heart the struggles part, but i'm grateful they're not for nothing and that we can come through them stronger and closer to the lord. 
  • reading with my kids
  • deep cleaning/organizing, although you wouldn't know that about me if you saw my house right now
  • naps (which is the reason for the lack of organization in my house right now)
  • watching logan and emma dance
  • holding hands with dave
  • how i met your mother (oh please can we finally meet "the mother")
  • walk off the earth "gang of rhythm
  • mighty mango naked juice. it is like a piece of heaven in a glass. 
  • piyo
  • spending everyday with my kiddos. boy oh boy do i heart being a mom (and a stay-at-home mom)!
  • the power of moms. it's such an inspiring spot on the internet.
  • the menu exchange with my sisters (each week one of us emails a week of dinner recipes, which means i only have to plan 1 week of dinners, but i have dinners planned for the whole month. score!)
  • being taught by the spirit
  • foot rubs from dave (the man has skills!)
  • groups texts with my (todd) family
  • the relief society organization
  • blogs
  • weekly playgroup. "technically" it's for the kids, but really it's just as much for me. i look forward to seeing my friends each week. 
  • the amazing families i get to be part of
  • dave's dimples and that he is mine :)
  • the way being a mother stretches me and is hopefully refining me and helping me become a better person
  • just being together with my little family 
  • "once upon a time"
  • the temple and eternal families
  • feeling this little peanut inside of me kick. it's the coolest feeling!
previous "things i heart" posts

No comments: