Monday, February 28, 2011

3rd annual things i heart...

i'm cutting it close since today is the last day of february. but here's to the month of love...


  • surprises
  • reading "harry potter" with dave
  • pictures
  • watching logan try to jump
  • sunshine
  • the temple
  • my classes at the gym (turbo kickboxing, bodypump and pilates fusion)
  • the internet
  • being logan's mom (i could list so many bullet points for this...)
  • sleep
  • strawberries
  • country music
  • fresh flowers
  • black boots and skinny jeans
  • gummy candy
  • modern prophets
  • feeling baby girl move
  • making my husband happy
  • driving with the windows down
  • being led by the spirit
  • the way logan calls mom, mama, mommy
  • laying in bed and talking with dave (and snuggling in bed with him)
  • covenants
  • my slippers
  • organizing
  • reading blogs
  • relationships
  • apple products (mac, iPhone)
  • my diaper bag
  • jewelry
  • personal revelation
  • making lists
  • accomplishment
  • my wedding ring
  • learning something new
  • when dave plays with my hair
  • knowing my family can be eternal

No comments: