Sunday, March 16, 2008

tagged

even though tags are a little silly i think they're fun. this is from my friend maegan.
what was I doing 10 years ago?
it was the second semester of my junior year in high school. i probably had recently returned from a cheerleading competition in florida. i am sure i was busy being social, hating chemistry and excited to go to washington dc with my parents to visit my sister and brother-in-law for spring break.
5 things on my to-do list today:
hmm, just 5...well considering it is sunday my list is a little shorter than usual.
read my scriptures
write in my journal
read the relief society lesson
email some friends
write some thank you cards
things i would do if i were a billionaire:
pay off dave's student loan, quit my job, travel...lot's of travel, buy a house, save and have lot's of kids...i'm sure there would be more but since i don't count on being a billionaire any time soon i think it's ok to stop there!
3 of my bad habits:
*always running late. it's not that i like to be late, it's just that i always think i can do more in a period of time than i really can (and then i end up being late). it drives dave crazy and i am trying to be better.
*eating way too much junk food. i'm not very good at moderation. once i start i have a hard time stopping.
*i like to put my cold or clammy feet on dave's feet. i guess it's not really a bad habit, but it drives dave crazy and that makes me laugh.
5 places i have lived:
provo, utah
washington, dc
denver, co
centennial, co
toronto, ontario, canada
5 jobs i have had:
lifeguard
credit analyst
mtc teacher
secretary at byu
event planner
5 things people don't know about me:
*i would rather speak or sing in public than play the piano. it terrifies me, even just playing the hymns. but i know the only way it will stop being so scary is if i keep practicing (which would be easier if i had access to a piano).
*i love celebrity gossip and i love to read people.com
*i LOVE blogs and spend way too much time reading other people's blogs. but i love knowing what is going on in the lives of my friends.
*i love people and relationships. i love to make friends. i wish i could keep in better touch with all the great people i have met in the different parts of my life.
*i am a total crier in movies. i can't help it, i get so wrapped up in them, you would think i thought it was real life.

1 comment:

Maegan said...

I did not know that playing the piano scares you so much. Singing would scare me to that point.