- celebrating jen's brithday and seeing friends
- cutting my piece of cake right out of the middle of a new row [no edges :)]
- getting to know my relief society sisters better at enrichment
- a helpful husband who ran to the store early saturday morning to buy a quiche for enrichment since mine didn't turn out :(
- brittany's delicious muffins
- making it to the end of my friend carla's bridal shower (i didn't know if i would get to make it because of enrichment. luckily i got to do both)
- seeing the wives of the littleton 3rd branch branch presidency (they are THE BEST)
- "sweet tomatoes" for dinner! i love that place...a super big salad, macaroni & cheese, cornbread, pizza bread, grilled cheese dippers and the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cup (i think that last one was created with me in mind). what i didn't like was how i totally overate and felt like i could barely make it to the car because i was so full. a walk around the mall helped a little.
- a clean apartment! my *wonderful* husband cleaning the whole apartment since i did the grocery shopping. he is THE BEST and i am a lucky girl!
- visiting anna and chris and meeting darling sascha
- "saved by the bell"
- sunflower market-this is the greatest place! i was actually contemplating dedicating an entire post to the place, but i guess i will just stick with a bullet point within a post. it is fantastic for produce. yesterday i got carrots, lettuce, grape tomatoes, oranges, pineapple and 4 ears of corn for only $10!! plus some nice old man told me i had pretty hair while we were both shucking our corn.
- talking with my mom on the phone for a bit
- cinnamon crumb cake
- a full refrigerator
- new phone. now the battery will last longer than 5 minutes hopefully!
- nice email from our friends, the volkel's
- gospel doctrine
- sunday nap
- dinner at dave's parents house
- watching "work and the glory" (my first time)
- talking on skype with ang and her kiddos
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
a few of my favorite things this weekend
Posted by stephanie and dave at 10:32 PM