- she coos and every once in awhile will make "maaammm" noises. she loves to "talk" to her daddy and is the most vocal with him.
- she loves logan and will follow him (with her gaze) wherever he goes in the room. he is generally really sweet to her, although sometimes his lovin' is a little too rough!
- she loves to smile! she will pretty much give you a big, open mouthed smile if you talk to her. people comment a lot on how smiley she is.
- she has been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now and it is soo nice! just when i was starting to feel like the sleep training just wasn't working (and she was even digressing for about a week), it clicked and she has been sleeping from about 7:30 pm - 5:30 am, having a little "snack" and then sleeping for a couple of more hours (we both do). i think though i am finally breaking her of the 5:30 am wake up time (too early for her mama) and she is starting to sleep until 7:00 or 7:30 am.
- she loves her binky and her lovey. they instantly calm her.
- at night when she is trying to fall asleep she sometimes spits out her binky and starts to fuss. when we go to put it back in and she sees us, she gives the biggest smile like it's time to play and it's really hard to resist her!
- she loves to sleep on her side
- when she lays on a blanket, she likes to have her feet tucked up into her
- she sleeps swaddled with her arms out
- she likes to suck on her hands
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
emma: 3 months
i decided i better get emma's 3 month update posted right away or it would be time for her 4 month one. we fall more and more in love with this little girl everyday. she sure makes it easy to love her. she is a sweet, good natured and content baby (most of the time)! plus she gives us the best smiles!