- weaving through the corn maze...dave rocked as our navigator
- a snack of corn along the way
- hiding in th corn
- dave acting like a scarecrow
- visiting the petting zoo and feeding the cow, pigs, sheep and goats
- dave overcoming a bad experience with a goat when he was younger. this time everything went well
- a friendly reminder upon leaving the petting zoo that "even pigs wash their hands after petting a goat"
- a hayride tour of the farm
- choosing the perfect green squash/gord from the pumpkin patch
- eating kettle corn fresh out of the kettle
- watching the kids on the "john deere tricycle track." they were so cute. i had to take a picture of the cute little boy wearing his cowboy hat, wranglers and boots. i tried to be sneaky so his mom wouldn't see some stranger taking a picture of her kid.
- shooting corn on the cob out of the corn cannon...so fun!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
a few weeks ago dave and i headed an hour and a half north of denver to harvest farm for some fall fun. it was gorgeous weather and the day's activities included:
Posted by stephanie and dave at 8:38 PM