Thursday, May 1, 2008

happy may day

may 1st proved to be a snowy and cold day, but i didn't mind it too much because i got to work from home today (which was great). i had to do some data entry stuff for our big conference coming up and my computer at home is faster since it doesn't have all filters on it. it turned out to be a good day even though the work was monotonous. for lunch i went to a yoga class at the gym and even had dinner ready when dave came home (crockpots are so great...and i love the person who came up with crockpot liners). tonight i decided to have a little girl night because i was sad i couldn't be with my mom and sisters at byu women's conference (dang work). dave got me a blizzard from dairy queen and "27 dresses" from redbox and i watched it and did a little more work. then i put on a face mask (it reminded me of college days), soaked my feet, painted my toenails and read "instyle." all in all, it was a good start to may.

2 comments:

k.young said...

Wow. Sounds like a great night. Did you like the movie??

Maegan said...

That sounds like super fun. What a way to celebrate a cold May Day!