Wednesday, April 30, 2008

a few of my favorite spring things

these things aren't all limited to spring, but they happened to occur recently...so they are a few of my favorite spring things right now.

dave's grandparents recently moved and we inherited their grill. here was the first thing we made...shish kebabs (by we i mean dave, the grill master). they were delicious!! thanks to grandma lorrie and buster we also inherited some patio furniture that we enjoyed last night with grilled burgers and brats on the balcony with our friend chris!! we missed you anna and sascha.


ted's montana grill...my first time trying bison and it was fantastic!



the tree blooming right outside our living room window. it seriously exploded overnight and really does look like popcorn (popping on the apricot tree)!

flowers from my husband for no reason! this happens throughout the year so it's not just limited to spring (lucky for me)!

i hope everyone is having a great spring! we've had two days of weather in the upper 70's and tomorrow it is supposed to be rainy/snowy and in the mid 40's. i had to celebrate spring while it still feels like it.

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Fun for the bbq! I LOVE shiskebobs! Wow, I can't spell that, but they sure are tasty!

Megs said...

We want a grill. How fun. I can see many blog posts to come of fun bbqs!! Thanks for blogging more.

Maegan said...

Those kabobs look super yummy! I am jealous.