Sunday, September 16, 2007

coming home

coming back to reality after our honeymoon was a little rough, but something that made it a little easier was coming back to some darling kids. the day after we got home we went to my parents house to say goodbye to my sisters and their families before they headed back to utah and california. it was so great to see them and the cute kiddos. dave only met my 2 nieces and 6 nephews (and my sisters and brother in laws) the day before we got married (and now they're his too). but he quickly won their hearts by making them balloon animals, bringing real light sabers for my nephews to play with who are major star wars fans and even showed up with a stuffed animal for lexi. needless to say the kids loved him!



something else that made it fun to come back...presents! we had so much fun opening our presents and seeing all the fun stuff we got. thanks so much to all our generous friends and family!

one of our first meals back home as a married couple. dave actually made it and even surprised me with a rose. i have the sweetest husband ever and feel so blessed to be married to him (and not just because he cooks and brings me flowers)!

No comments: