Saturday, November 3, 2012

back to blogging!

i can't believe it's been almost a month since i last posted. the reason for my absence isn't even a good one. the truth is i became totally obsessed with the show alias. have you seen it?! a fun little fact about me, i love shows and movies about spies, the cia...that kind of thing (the bourne movies are some of my favorites). so at the beginning of october i started watching alias and it took over my life. i get really into shows and movies. you would think that i think it's real life. it's actually pretty embarrassing. so there you have it. when you are watching tv every spare second of every day and night, it doesn't leave much time for blogging. i feel like i've got my life back (haha) and it feels good! so watch out for a major barrage of posts. there's lots to catch up on!

and just for your viewing pleasure...
these 2 hug a lot these days and as you can imagine, it totally melts our hearts!

No comments: