Sunday, October 21, 2007

crazy colorado weather

after enjoying beautiful weather yesterday (it was 75-80 degrees) we woke up to snow. i've been enjoying the fall and am not quite ready for winter yet. but like typical, crazy colorado weather it is now sunny, the snow will probably be completely melted by tomorrow and it is supposed to be back up to 70 degrees by wednesday. as the classic saying goes, "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change." that definitely applies to our weather here in colorado.
tangent: there are tons of darling little kids in our new ward. today lincoln, 20 months, kept yelling "go rockies" in sacrament meeting. it was hilarious! see, everyone has caught rockies fever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie and Dave, I'm your cousin that lives in Pocatello. I'm so glad that you got a blog. This is so fun. I have one too.
If you want you can put a link to my blog and keep in touch. I wish all families had these. www.thekarenhillfamily.blogspot.com
Keep in touch. I would like to see some of your wedding pictures. please.

Gina said...

You have been tagged. check out my blog for details!