Sunday, March 1, 2009

because a tag every now and then is fun

♥ What are your middle names? Kay (me), James (Dave)
♥ How long have you been together? 2 and a half years – married for 1 and a half years.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a little over a year
♥ Who asked who out? Dave mustered up his courage and asked me out one night after fhe. it was a year after our first date that we actually started dating.
♥ Who said I love you first? Dave. It took me a little over a month to say it back. He learned to exercise some major patience while we were dating!
♥ How old are each of you? 28 (me), 27 (Dave) - we're the same age for 2 weeks. dave likes to tease me about being older
♥ Who's siblings do you see the most? We see Dave's sister Kari the most since she lives in town. We wish our other siblings lived here too.
♥ Do you have any children together? Soon enough! Our little guy is due to arrive in July!
♥ What about pets? Not yet. Dave is itching to get a dog. I am sure it will happen sooner or later.
♥ Did you go to the same schools? We went to rival high schools. Then I went to college in Utah and Dave headed to Southern Colorado for school.
♥ Are you from the same hometown? Yep! We grew up less than 10 minutes from each other. But it wasn't until we had both graduated from college and returned to Denver that we finally met.
♥ Who is the smartest? We are smart in different ways. Dave knows a lot more random facts than I do.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Probably me. Although I did marry a sensitive guy (he probably wouldn't want me to share that, but it's a great thing)
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chili's
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico
♥ Who has the craziest ex? Probably Dave. At least he has more options of ex's to choose from than me.
♥ Who has the worst temper? I don't know. Neither of us have a very bad temper, although I can get fired up if I feel strongly enough about something.
♥ Who does the cooking? Usually me. Although Dave does his fair share (he's a great cook). And whoever doesn't cook is on dish duty (a perk of cooking).
♥ Who is the most social? Me for sure. I love people and love being social. Dave doesn't prefer big groups (he's more of a one-on-one guy) but is a good sport about it for my sake.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Definitely me. I can be a little OCD about certain things.
♥ Who is the most stubborn? Dave would say it's me, although that's up for debate!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Dave is definitely the morning person
♥ Where was your first date? The Aquarium in downtown Denver for dinner and to see the exhibit. It's become a special place for us.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me. Especially with all our nieces and nephews.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Not as much as I once did. Dave is quite the romantic and would bring me flowers all the time when we were dating. I finally had to put a restriction on it because it's expensive. Now he'll surprise me with flowers every once in awhile and I LOVE it!
♥ Who do you spend the holidays with? Both families. We have the blessing and sometimes struggle of juggling our time.
♥ Who is more jealous? Dave
♥ Who sings better? Me. Although I think Dave has some serious potential. He just doesn't think so. He did sing me a country love song one Valentine's day (while playing the guitar) and I thought it was the greatest thing!
♥Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he does it too sometimes.
♥Who’s better with the computer? Dave
♥Who drives when you are together? Dave. I think it's the man's job. I have probably only driven a handful of times since we have been together (if we're driving together).
♥ Who picks where you go to dinner? We are both pretty indecisive when it comes to picking a place for dinner. We need the iPhone/iTouch app when you shake it and it chooses a place for you.
♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Probably me.
♥ Who named your pet? No pets yet. But I am sure when the time comes Dave will be the one to name it. He just named our new car and did a great job!
♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have no idea. I'm definitely more vocal, but I don't think that necessarily means I'm in charge...just louder!
♥ Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. There's no competition!
♥ Who cries more? Me for sure. It doesn't take much to get me to tear up (and not just when I'm pregnant)
♥ Are you still together? For eternity!

No comments: