Sunday, February 17, 2008

my valentine!

I also had to include a picture of the beautiful flowers from my Valentine. He did a great job picking these ones!


How long have you been together?
Our 1st date was labor day weekend 2005, although we didn't start dating until September 2006.
How long did you date?
This question is more complicated than it may seem. We had a couple of breaks (1 short, 1 long) in between September 2006 and when we got married in August 2007. But it all worked out and here we are...6 months later!
How old is he? 26
Who eats more?
Dave...except for treats, I definitely eat more treats. Although sometimes I think I can rival him with the amount of food I can consume.
Who said "I love you" first?
Dave said it about a month before I did and when I finally said it, he told me he felt like someone had punched him in the stomach. that wasn't quite what I was going for but he assured me that it was a good thing.
Who is taller?
Dave 5'11"
Who is smarter?
I might be more "book smart," but I think Dave is more "street smart." He definitely knows way more random facts than I do.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes?
Whoever doesn't cook
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
When lying in the bed, I am on the right side.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn, but if we did Dave definitely would. He likes landscaping. He dreams about what he will do with our yard when we finally have one.
Who cooks dinner?
It depends. I try to do it usually because I feel like it is my wifely duty, but I'm lucky to have a husband who likes to cook and is a great cook!
Who is more stubborn?
I just asked Dave this question and we can't decide. So I guess I will just move on.
Who kissed who first?
Dave kissed me first. It was a funny story leading up to the kiss.
Who asked who out?
He asked me one night after FHE. He told me later that his knees were totally shaking, his hands were sweaty and he felt like he was going to pass gas and pass out. Who knew I was so intimidating!
Who proposed?
He did. Although if you ask him, he might say I did. It's a long story and I still maintain he asked me. Whatever...she totally asked me first! That last part was Dave's addition.
Who is more sensitive?
I am going to copy my friend Kristen's answer (although I'll modify it a bit). I am sensitive in the more girly ways. Although Dave is sensitive and is always thinking of others.
Who has more friends?
I do. I love people and love to make friends. It always makes me sad that I can't keep in better touch with everyone.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I don't know. When I asked Dave this question he said it wasn't him, but I don't know if I agree. I am definitely more vocal and am always willing to share my opinion so maybe that makes it seem like it's me.

No comments: