Sunday, November 4, 2007

our "spooktacular" evening

our friends evan and hilary (the cop and the jail bird) threw a fun halloween party that we went to wednesday night. i went as an angel and dave went as a vampire (he had fangs that actually molded to his teeth. they were pretty real looking). we also saw our friends megan and seth jenson there.


the wesslers and jensons

i should watch my back a little more carefully. dave loves halloween. i just think he likes an excuse to wear his long black coat, fangs and "guy-liner" (and the chance to go around biting people).

the halloween fun never ends! i came out of the shower one morning to find this little "angel" eating his breakfast.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Evers said...

Have you read Twilight...

Maegan said...

That is exactly what I was going to say. I just finished the three books that are out and I did not think that I would like them because they are about vampires, but they are awesome. You guys make a cute couple.