how did it happen?! how has logan been out as long as he was in?! we become more and more enamored with this baby boy everyday. just when we think he couldn't get any cuter, he does!
here are his stats:
17 pounds 8 ounces - 10th percentile
27.5 inches - 25th percentile
- loves clicking his tongue. we get a kick out of it.
- started sucking on his bottom lip (this really only lasted a couple of weeks)
- has started giving mooches (kisses). they are open mouthed and totally great!
- has started saying "mama!" it's not necessarily in reference to me, but i love to hear it anyway!
- finally started rolling over. he decided it wasn't half bad after all. now we can't put him on his stomach without him immediately rolling onto his back. as a result, his attempts to scoot have come to somewhat of a halt.
- has ticklish legs and feet. we love tickling those chubby thighs.
- is laughing more and more at "everyday" occurrences (not just when we try to make him laugh).
- is more snuggly
- likes to growl
- likes to stick his fingers in other people's mouths
- loves to watch how his hands open and close
- loves to shake things, especially if it makes a sound
- loves to bang toys together
logan marked this occasion by getting his first ear infection. he's had a cough and runny nose for a few days, but it didn't seem to be bothering him too much. i figured the doctor could check him out today when we went for his 9 month appointment and it turns out the poor guy has an ear infection. he has still been a happy guy and it hasn't interrupted his sleep at all. he is such a good baby. i gave him his first dose of amoxicillin and wasn't very successful at getting it to all stay in his mouth. i'm sure i'll get better!
i just wanted to point out that this is the first time in 9 months that i actually posted his "monthly update" on the actual day (usually i am at least a week late). i knew eventually i would get it! yea for me!